Now in its 5th year, EBEC has established itself as the UK’s largest dedicated Bioenergy Exhibition. Drawing visitors from the UK, Europe and beyond through its media partners and strategic marketing campaigns, EBEC has a large reach. 2010 will be EBEC’s 2nd year at Stoneleigh Park.
The primary focus of the show is Biodiesel, Biogas, Biomass / Wood Energy and Fuel from Waste.
Biofuels Media and Morso Wood Burning Stoves, organizers of the event, has joined forces with the REA again for 2010, who will run its successful Bioenergy Conference alongside EBEC. The show moved location from Newark Nottinghamshire to Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire in 2009.
Richard Price, MD of Biofuels Media, said “Visitors, conference attendees and exhibitors across the whole bioenergy sector can learn about the latest market innovations, trends, future projections and legislation environments all in one place, EBEC has established itself as the place the Bioenergy market meets to do business.”
Biofuels Media has negotiated competitively priced stands and offers a complete package to all exhibitors, including:
- Shell scheme format, carpeted and ready to exhibit
- free listing on ebec.co.uk with a link to your website
- listing in the official showguide with company description
- access to workshop areas to showcase your products (3 within the hall)
- comprehensive programme of speakers, addressing all the issues and opportunities facing the Bioenergy markets